The HART® Termination Board model TB-D5001-HRT-003 allows the remote monitoring of any HART®-compatible 4/20 mA field loop.
This is obtained by one locally mounted HART® Mux Modem 5700 and by interface connectors to access the relevant loops.
The single TB-D5001-HRT-003 Termination Board supports 64 channels. Yet, it could be extended with additional TB-D5001-HRT-003 units (up to 4) to manage all 256 channels available on the HART® Mux Modem 5700.
The Mux unit connects, via the RS-485 interface, to an external PC running an FDT based software package (PACTware™, etc…) through a dedicated Device Type Manager (DTM). The PC can communicate with multiple Mux units, located on different boards, in a multi-drop RS-485 mode.
• SIL 3 according to IEC 61508:2010 Ed. 2
• Systematic capability SIL 3
• HART® Multiplexing Board of up to 64 analog signals (extendable to 256 channels with 3 additional TB-D5001-HRT-003 units).
• Redundant Power Supply connection by screw terminals
• Supply is fuse protected and with LED indication
• Dedicated terminal to connect RS-485 communication cable shield
• RS-485 interface terminals to communicate with the HART® Mux unit
• HART® channels isolated with dual capacitors (short circuit proof)
• Spare fuse provided
• Includes hardware for Easy installation in three modes:
– Wall mounting, M4 Threads
– Wall mounting, Self-Threading
– Din Rail mounting