The Power Supply System type PSS1250 is an anodized aluminum 7″ Rack unit (4U high) suitable to accept 2 plug-in Power Supply Modules type PSM1250.
Each PSM1250 module provides 24 Vdc output and PSM1250 modules have their outputs connected in series by internal copper bar, therefore PSS1250-2-48 system provides 48Vdc, 25 A output. The system accepts AC power source from 110 to 240 Vac (+/- 10%).
Each PSM1250 module has got 3 independent overvoltage protections: 1 voltage limiting loop at 30 Vdc and 1+1 crowbars at 30 Vdc. Therefore, PSS1250-2-48 system has 60 Vdc upper limit as maximum overvoltage protection value, considering series connection between overvoltage protections of both PSM1250 modules.
Fully compliant with CE marking applicable requirements.
High load fuses breaking capability:
In case of short circuit on the load, the Power supply system delivers a very high peak current (about 800 Amp) for a duration of 0.5 ms. This characteristic ensures the instant breakage of the protective fuse or circuit breaker. Because of the very short peak current duration, other equipment connected to the load are not affected by the failure event and continue to operate without interruption.
• AC Input Line, 110 to 240 Vac (+/- 10%) (48 to 62 Hz)
• Power factor correction
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4
• Highly regulated output of 48 Vdc, 25A, with 24Vdc out for each PSM1250 module
• Under and over voltage alarm monitoring, for each PSM1250 module
• 3 over voltage redundant protections, for each PSM1250 module
• 85% efficiency @230 Vac input and 48 Vdc output with full load
• Fan speed control depending on ambient temperature and output power
• High load fuse breaking capability without interrupting operations
• 7″ Rack unit, 4 U high, anodized aluminium, durable metal enclosure
• Tropicalization for electronic components