The Diagnostic Module type PSO1250 is an anodized aluminum unit for PSS1250.
PSO1250 is dedicated to monitoring all diagnostic functions of each power supply and it can be installed in the last rack slot; it can be operated through a front panel touch screen LCD color display which indicates input/output voltage, current and power, input line frequency, output current sharing percentage, internal temperature, alarm status.
RS485 Modbus output provides full diagnostic and status conditions.
PSO1250 presence or fault does not affect PSS1250 operation and functional safety application.
PSO1250 accepts by PSS1250 AC power sources from 110 to 240 Vac (+/- 10%).
Fully compliant with CE marking applicable requirements.
• Installation in Zone 2 / Div. 2 hazardous locations
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4
• PSO1250 gives diagnostic information on each PSM1250 Power Supply Module
• Touch screen LCD color display
• Modbus RTU RS-485 diagnostic output