The Power Supply type PSD1220-098 is an anodized aluminum unit.
The Power Supply provides 24Vdc, 20 A output. PSD1220-098 unit can be paralleled, with load sharing circuits, which distribute current load equally to each power supply to increase reliability and reduce internal power dissipation.
• SIL 3 for NE Load according IEC 61508:2010, with one PSD1220-098 module or more PSD1220-098 modules in redundant configuration (see ISM0371 for more information).
• SIL 2 / SIL 3 for ND Load according IEC 61508:2010, with two or more PSD1220-098 modules in redundant configuration (see ISM0371 for more information).
• Systematic capability SIL 3.
• Power factor correction.
• The same AC, DC, Fault and Current Sharing connectors used in the PSD1210 power supply module, for easy model to model replacement.
• Installation in Zone 2/Div. 2.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• Highly regulated output of 24 Vdc, 20 A.
• Under and over voltage alarm monitoring.
• 3 over voltage redundant protections.
• Redundant parallel connections with load sharing.
• Reduces Power dissipation (in parallel/redundant configuration) by replacing a Schottky diode with Mosfet Active Ideal Diode.
• Better than 93% efficiency @230 Vac input, full load and full output voltage range.
• High load fuse breaking capability without interrupting operations.
• Conformal coated on all boards for durability and protection.