The PSD1001 is a quad channel DIN Rail Power Supply to drive measuring, process control equipment in Hazardous Area; it provides isolation between input and output.
Typical application is to drive 4-20 mA 2 wires transmitter with local indication (current is not repeated in Safe Area). Output channels can be paralleled if more power is required.
• Output to Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• 4 channels Power Supply for Hazardous Area equipment.
• Flexible modular multiple output capability.
• Output short circuit proof and current limited.
• Isolation Input/Output.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, four channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.