The PSD1000 is a DIN Rail mounting universal AC input switching power supply with 24 Vdc 500 mA current output capability, to supply D1000 Series units or other 24 Vdc devices; it provides isolation between input and output and for model PSD1000F a relay for detection of supply fault (input line, output overload or thermal overload).
The output is protected from overload (current or thermal) and short circuit (the unit switches the output off for a second and then tries to re-activate it until the fault condition is removed).
The output is diode protected to connect multiple power supplies (redundant output) or to increase the output power.
• PSD1000 unit can be mounted close to the I.S. modules (no 50 mm distance) because Vac input and Vdc output are on the same side (safe) of the unit (not for PSD1000F).
• PSD1000 Installation in Zone 2, Division 2 (not for PSD1000F).
• Universal AC input power supply.
• Stabilized 24 Vdc 500 mA output capability.
• Redundant outputs connection.
•Output short circuit proof and current limited.
•Three port isolation, Supply/Output/Fault.
•EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• High Reliability components.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.