D9520S provides two-stage surge protection for floating I/0 three wires signals of measurement and control and safety systems. With width of 6mm, it can be easily fitted into any marshalling cabinets or distribution cabinets. It consist of a protective plug and a base element. The SPD provides surge protection with 1.65Ω loop impedance, with disconnect knife on both signal paths for easy testing of the loop.
• SIL 3 according to IEC 61508:2010.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), installation in Zone 1 and 2.
• Disconnection of signal circuit by disconnect knife.
• Signaling without additional auxiliary power, thanks to the mechanical status indicator.
• Signal not interrupted during maintenance work, thanks to impedanceneutral insertion and removal of protective plug.
• High Density, 6.2 mm per channel.
• HART compatible.