D9420S provides two-stage surge protection for floating I/0 three wires signals of measurement and control and safety systems. With width of 6mm, it can be easily fitted into any marshalling cabinets or distribution cabinets.
The SPD provides surge protection with 1.65Ω loop impedance, with disconnect knife on both signal paths for easy testing of the loop.
• SIL 3 according to IEC 61508:2010.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), installation in Zone 1 and 2.
• Disconnection of signal circuit by disconnect knife.
• Signaling without additional auxiliary power, thanks to the mechanical status indicator.
• High Density, 6.2 mm per channel.
• HART compatible.