Intrinsically Safe System
Multiplexer Units D2011M can be installed in the field, close to input sensors, for data aquisition from Hazardous Area. They are connected to D2010M Units to expand the acquiring capabilities.
The Units are primarily intended for Hazardous Area acquisition of low level signals from Thermocouples, RTDs, mV or mA sources.
D2011M scans all enabled channels using state of the art solid state isolated relays, and stores all data in a memory buffer, where they can be rapidly accessed by the Modbus Gateway Unit D2050M. Expander Units D2011M are connected to D2010M via 20 pole flat cable (up to 30 cm long). All parameters are software configurable by serial commands via D2050M Gateway Unit.
• Intrinsically Safe for installation in Zone 1, 2 Gas Group IIC, IIB, IIA T4 or Class I, Division 1, 2 Groups A, B, C, D, Temperature Code T4 and Class I, Zone 1, 2 Groups IIC, IIB, IIA, Temperature Code T4 Hazardous Area/Hazardous Location.
• Universal inputs (mV, TC, RTD) from Zone 0, 1, 2 or Class I, II, III, Division 1, 2, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and Class I, Zone 0, 1, 2 Groups IIC, IIB, IIA Hazardous Location.
• Isolation of 200 V input to input (mV or TC), 60 V input to input (RTD) and 500 V input to ground, allows grounded sensors.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• High reliability, SMD components.
• High density, 16 channels per unit.
• Lower cables, installation and maintenance costs.
• 1 terminal block per input, no external terminal block required.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail mounting units.