-20 / +60 °C
|Safety Integrity Level||
The single channel DIN-Rail Isolating Driver, D1020S, isolates and transfers a 4-20, 0-20 mA signal from a controller located in Safe Area to a load of up to 750 Ω in Hazardous Area. It has a high output capacity of 15 V at 20 mA
combined with a low drop across its input terminals. The circuit allows bi-directional communication signals, for Smart I/P. In the 4-20 mA input range, a field open circuit reflects a high impedance to the control device output circuit.
• Output to Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• 4-20 or 0-20 mA Input, Output Signal.
• Wide Band Smart Communication, Hart compatible.
• Field open circuit detection.
• High Accuracy.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, two channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.