The single channel DIN Rail Relay Output, D1092S, are relay modules suitable for the switching of safety related circuits, up to SIL 3 level according to IEC61508:2010 Ed. 2, for high risk industries. It provides isolation between input and output contacts. D1092S provides 1 SPST contact for normally energized loads and 1 SPST contact for normally de-energized loads. D1092D provides 2 SPST contact for normally energized loads and 2 SPST contact for normally de-energized loads. When the relay is energized, the contacts are closed. When the relay is de-energized, the contacts are open.
• SIL 3 Systematic capability.
• Installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• 1 SPST contact for NE load and 1 SPST contact for ND load for each channel.
• Input/Output isolation.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1.
• TUV Functional Safety Certification.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, two channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.