The dual channel DIN Rail Temperature Signal Converter, D1072D, accepts a low level dc signal from millivolt, thermocouple or RTD temperature sensor, located in Hazardous Area, and converts, with isolation, the signal to drive a Safe Area load. Output signal can be direct or reverse. Duplicator function provides two independent outputs for the single input. Adder, subtractor, low/high selector functions provides two independent outputs representing input A, input B, input A plus input B, input A minus input B, low/high selector.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• mV, thermocouples, RTD or transmitting potentiometers Input Signal.
• Programmable RTD line resistance compensation.
• Reference Junction Compensation automatic or fixed (programmable value).
• 0/4-20 mA, 0/1-5 V, 0/2-10 V Output Signal temperature linear or reverse.
• Duplicated output for single channel input.
• Adder, Subtractor, low/high Selector.
• 16 characters tag for each channel.
• Common burnout detection available when using Power Bus enclosure.
• High Accuracy, μP controlled A/D converter.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• Fully programmable operating parameters.
• High Reliability, SMD components.
• High Density, two channels per unit.
• Simplified installation using standard DIN Rail and plug-in terminal blocks.
• 250 Vrms (Um) max. voltage allowed to the instruments associated with the barrier.