The dual channel DIN Rail Repeater Power Supply, D1010D, provides a fully floating dc supply for energizing conventional 2 wires 4-20 mA transmitters, or separately powered 3, 4 wires 4-20, 0-20 mA transmitters located in Hazardous Area, and repeats the current in floating circuit to drive a Safe Area load.
The circuit allows bi-directional communication signals, for Hart-Smart transmitters.
• Input from Zone 0 (Zone 20), Division 1, installation in Zone 2, Division 2.
• High density with 2 independent channels.
• 4-20 or 0-20 mA Input, Output Signal.
• Wide Band Smart Communication, Hart compatible.
• Input and Output short circuit proof.
• High Accuracy.
• Three port isolation, Input/Output/Supply.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, EN61326-1
• In-field programmability by DIP Switch.